Welcome to the Harvest Teen Rally website! Harvest Teen Rally began in 1982 when farmer Dave Buck and his wife Sandy were burdened by God to use their farm to reach teenagers for Christ, and to see them take their next spiritual step in their walk with God. In 2003 God called Brother Dave home to be with Him in Glory. Brent and Mandy (Buck) Olsen continued on the ministry until God called them to move to Greenville, South Carolina in 2013. They are still involved with Harvest just in a different role now. Although Harvest Teen Rally has seen many changes over the years, OUR GOD HAS NEVER CHANGED!
Harvest Teen Rally is continuing to move forward with these goals in mind:
- We are committed to strengthening the Indiana Rally by providing an event that churches can bring their teens to for a day of fun and games, but more importantly, to hear the preaching of the Word of God.
- We are committed to continue supporting the following rallies in Brazil, IN, Wakarusa, IN, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina
- We are committed to prayerfully support the rallies that have started with our help and now continue on their own at Camp Loma De Vida in Texas, as well as several rallies throughout Mexico, and also a few others here in the States.
- We are committed to helping local churches by making available tents and inflatables to help with Vacation Bible Time and Youth Activities/Events.
- We are still committed to the original purpose of why this ministry began: to reach teenagers for Christ and to see them take their next spiritual step in their walk with God.